Guidance for implementation
- Guidance for public buyers
- Guidance for public buyers on how to implement the policy
- Guidance for Local Authorities
- Information for Local Authorities on implementation of a sustainable timber procurement policy. CPET is working closely in partnership with WWF-UK and the Timber Trade Federation (TTF), with support from Local Partnerships, to encourage local authorities to implement policies on timber procurement.
- Guidance for Universities & Colleges
- By implementing a responsible procurement policy for timber and timber products (such as paper), universities and colleges can help reduce illegal and unsustainable logging. This page explains how this can be done and what support is available.
- Product specific guidance
- Guidance on how to ensure that specific timber products are sourced in compliance with the UK Government's Procurement Policy on Timber