Links and documents
- European Commission FLEGT page
- Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade portal of the European Forest Institute is a website developed to set out the different policies adopted by the European Commission and EU Member States under that plan, and chart progress towards achieving its aims. It is managed by the EU FLEGT facility, which assists the European Commission and the EU member states in their joint effort to implement the FLEGT action plan.
- EU FLEGT Facility, European Forest Institute (EFI)
- Loggingoff.info This website is co-managed by a group of NGOs from European and timber-producing countries. It has been set up to exchange clear, concise and up to date information, including joint North-South civil society position papers on the FLEGT (Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade) Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA) negotiations.
- CPET leaflet on the FLEGT Regulation (March 2012) An introductory leaflet about the FLEGT Regulation.
- Defra Briefing Note on FLEGT Regulation (February 2012) The latest guidance from the UK Government.
- EU FLEGT regulation The full regulation text as it was published in December 2005 (for the implementation regulation, see below)
- EU FLEGT Implementation Regulation The full text of the implementation for the regulation (see above) as it was published in October 2008.
- Amending Annex 1 of Commission Regulation 2658/87 This annex includes the nomenclature with regard to the timber and timber products covered in the individual Voluntary Partnership Agreements (see for lists of these timber products per VPA country here)
- See chapter 44 for (amongst others) wood and wood charcoal
- See chapter 47 for (amongst others) wood pulp
- See chapter 48 for (amongst others) paper, paperboard and paper pulp
- See chapter 94 for miscellaneous manifactured articles